Post-Award Management: SPA Services
The Research Foundation of CUNY (RF) acts as the fiscal agent for all sponsored programs at the CUNY Advanced Science Research Center. When awarded a grant or contract, funds will be managed through an RF account. Through the RF website, there is access to policies, forms, eSystems, legal tracking and web reports.
In addition, an RF Project Administrator is assigned to each project to help manage funds and answer questions. The Director of SPA serves as the campus representative and liaison to the RF. We provide support for post-award management activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Award/account setup
- Interpreting policies/procedures
- Hiring of grant/contract personnel
- Legal Affairs
- Purchasing for grants/contracts
- Budget revisions
- Financial and project reporting
- Compliance oversight
- Travel advances and reimbursements
- Effort reporting and certification including summer salary payments
To access SPA Post-Award Management Services, contact Adam.Greenberg@asrc.cuny.edu, 212-413-3330.