MRI Facility Instrumentation
The MRIF houses a Siemens 3 Tesla Prisma MRI Scanner equipped with a variety of RF coils: 20, 32, and 64 channel head/neck receivers, total spine RF coil integrated into the table, 3 flex coils for arm, leg, or chest imaging, and a body coil for whole body imaging.
In addition, there are several ancillary equipment:
- 64/32 channel MRI compatible EEG
- Eye Tracker
- 32” LCD Screen
- Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Response Boxes
- Physiological Monitoring
- heart rate, respiratory, O2, CO2, galvanic skin response, etc.
- MRI Simulator
- MRI Safe Vision Correction Lenses
- Hyperion Projector
- MRI Compatible HD-tDCS—Coming Soon
Separate computers connect to the EEG, physiological monitoring sensors, eye tracker, and AudioVisual stimulus. The stimulus computer has installed several common fMRI software such as Pyschtoolbox-3, PsychoPy2, Presentation, Eprime, and SuperLab 5.0.